Saturday, February 19, 2011

1 down 59 to Go!


Finished my first month on the Tomoxifen...59 months to go!! Woot Woot!!!

About 2 weeks into taking the pills I started to have night sweats...never had them before so it was not a fun thing. The oncologist NP suggested I start taking Vitmain E for the night sweats..400 IU twice a day..and I think it is working!!! So all of my "older" friends with the night sweat dilemma...try the Vit E!!

This week marked the birthdays of my 2 youngest babies..Becah and Chris!! Becah is 29 now and Chris will be 26 tomorrow!! Where does time go...I am pretty sure I am still 29 myself..anyway! Happy Birthday to you 2! I am so proud to be your mom! I am so blessed with great kids!! And thanks for giving us the greatest grand babies ever!!!

1 comment:

Rebecah Ogden said...

that's one of my favorite pictures