Monday, January 31, 2011

Slow to Heal

Every Monday we trudge to the plastic surgeon for follow up and every Monday we leave having to make another appointment for the next Monday!  Still having some healing issues and without giving "TMI Mom" as my kids tell me...I won't go into too much details.  The plastic surgeon is still not releasing me to return to work.  I am scheduled to return to work at LDS on the 11th.  I will know more at my appointment on the 7th whether or not I will be able to keep that date. 
I am feeling better but still not driving on my own yet.  I am a very blessed women to have a very patient and caring husband too!
I haven't felt any side effects from the Tamoxifen as of yet...although it is very early....
Becah is making all the grand girls crotchet hats for V-Day so I decided to give one a try...very addicting so I might have found a new hobby! 
Thanks to you all for your prayers and concerns!

No comments: