Friday, January 21, 2011

Trying To Keep My Mind Occupied!




KISS TO YOU!

Thanks to the R.S. for the call to re-stock the baby gift bags for the ward..I made about 20 of the cutest flannel burp cloths to put in the bags!  It was truly a blessing..Thanks Melony and Kristy for letting me do this...perfect timing! 
Also staying busy...working on some wood painting Valentine's Day projects..sooo cute!!  If my kids see this they can expect one of these soon!! 
Thanks for all the calls, food and well wishes too!
We are just hanging out, healing and waiting until Wednesday to meet with the oncologist. 
The Utah Breast Cancer network is amazing too! Have gotten calls from several people.  Have heard treatment could be observation to more surgery/radiation...I am sure each case is a bit different...We will see what is store for me!
Greg has been very sick this week with the respiratory flu...no flu shot dude...so we are pretty much hermits!!! 
We feel your love and prayers for us!
Love You All! 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you have plenty of activities to keep yourself positive! Your V-day crafts are super cute, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Love ya!

Rebecah Ogden said...

dude get a flu shot! :)
I'm glad I'm getting one of those kisses...I saw it and thought I so need one of those!